Friday, February 04, 2022

FRIDAY / END OF WEEK / STILL COLD

FRIDAY
2-4-2022
 
 
 
 
Took Melatonin last night.
 
At 1:30AM, woke up with severe cramps. Took aspirin. Potty. Went back to sleep. 

Very cold this morning. I had put the furnace on 68 degrees. Slept better. 
 
Up at 6AM when Tater started HOWLING. I told him to be quiet. I got dressed.
 
I made the bed. 
 
Made latte. Dogs stayed on the bed. 
 
Then I warmed up breakfast eggs. 
 
Dogs went outside for potty. I put Tater's collar on him. Enough barking.
 
Dogs ate breakfast.
 
I cleaned cat litter. 
 
I watched TV for a while.

Kid at shop did not show up AGAIN at 9AM. 

Cunt whores next door parking car in front of our house at 9:30AM.

I am so tired. Tried to rest on the sofa, but dogs are restless and keep wanting to go outside. 

I made lunch. Latte & crab rangoons at NOON.

Gave snacks to the dogs. Finally they settled down at 5PM.

I am so bored. Not much to do. Hopefully, Hubby comes home tomorrow.
 
Watched more TV.
 
Went to bed at 8PM.

Tater got up at 9PM to go poop. 

Then later at 10PM, Tater jumped up while on the bed and started howling. Scared the SHIT out of me. I yelled at him and got his collar. Told him if he did that again, he would get shocked. 

Settled back to sleep. I am exhausted.







 

No comments: