Friday, February 11, 2022

FRIDAY / END OF WEEK / NO MORE NEVADA MASKS / TATER ATE RAT POISON

FRIDAY
2-11-2022
 
 

 
 
Up at 4AM. Totally wide awake. 
 
I let Wilson out for potty. Wilson went back to bed. I had to put him into bed.

Went into the other bathroom and I put in my contacts then I went into the office to do bookwork quietly. 

(last night Hubby took his prescription from Doctor)

Hubby got up to potty at 4:10AM. Then he tried to go back to bed. Hubby was up 30 minutes later. 

I made lattes, turned up the heat. Dogs went outside for potty again.

I warmed up a bagel. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 

Dogs napped on the sofa. 

We watched morning Las Vegas News. Governor has lifted the Mask Mandates. 

Hubby took a shower. He got dressed. I put all dirty clothes in washer and started it. 

Hubby & I discussed work info from emails.

I vacuumed house. Hubby cleaned cat litter.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:15AM. 

I went out to pick up dog poo.

RATTLER RELAXING


I paid credit cards. 

I did bookwork until 10AM. 

Hubby called at 1PM to say that they had gotten back from Lunch and he had accidentally left the shop door open. Tater had gotten into the Rat Poison chunks that they had left out. 

I raced down to the shop and picked up Tater. 

I observed him at home for a while. Then I called the Virgin Valley Vet at 2PM. I took him over there immediately. Dave, the neighbor, tried to wave me down in the street. 

Got to the Vet and they immediately took him back. He pulled too hard and I strained my left leg AGAIN. I could feel the tendon tear in the back of my leg. It hurt so bad. 

I waited for over 1 hour-until 3PM while the Vets & Assistants in the back made him vomit up some of the chunks. Then the Vet recommended that he be taken to Las Vegas for overnight monitoring. 

I called Hubby and told him to come home immediately so we could take him to Vegas.

Hubby was home by 3:30PM and we closed up the house. Loaded Tater and Wilson into the Dually and drove to the Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care on Tropicana there. Checked Tater in; saw the Vet. Left him for overnight care. 

We stopped at Sin Fronteras on Tenaya to get food. We stopped at McDonalds to get a burger for Wilson. Had trouble getting into the restaurant. Could not do drive-thru as truck too big. Hubby went inside.
 
Tried to stop at Deep Roots Marijuana Dispensary in same area, but they were already closed.

We drove home to Mesquite. Got home by 8PM. Both of us were exhausted. We went straight to bed.

No comments: