Friday, February 25, 2022

FRIDAY / COLD / TATER STAYS HOME / NAILS

FRIDAY
2-25-2022
 
 

 
After I went to bed, I kept waking up to potty. Then I woke up again several times. By 1AM, I went to the front room and took the soft red blanket to sleep. I turned the heat down to 68 degrees. It kept coming on all night. Was about 31 degrees when we got up this morning.
 
I finally slept. Up at 6AM. Nobody slept with me. I was by myself.

I woke up Hubby and the dogs.

I made the bed. Hubby went to the kitchen to make breakfast eggs for the dogs. He cut up the hot dogs that he had made in the Air Fryer last night.

I made lattes. I cut up chicken for my breakfast.

Hubby put laundry in washer and started it. He cleaned cat litter. 

I read email. Changed order on CA Tech, Paid water bill, transferred $ to bank.

Hubby put on my leg brace. 

He took his packages out to the truck and left at 7:37AM. He has to meet the electrician at 8AM. 
 
I kept Tater home with me & Wilson today as it was cold outside still. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV.
 
I went outside with Wilsona nd picked up dog poo.
 
At Noon, Dave & Carmen our neighbors came ove and parked in the driveway. Carmen called me and wanted to borrow the Jump Box. I opened the garage door and Dave found the box. Then I talked to them for a while. Gave Carmen the pumpkin and thank-you card for the woman that painted Beebo on a rock.
 
Then I got ready to get nails done. I took Tater with me. Put on his sweatshirt as it was still cold & windy. We drove the FMF to the Shop. I dropped him off. Lots of people there. Jay & Amy. Talked to all the guys. Talked to Casey about his new house & looked at pictures on his cell phone.
 
I left the shop at 2:40PM for my appointment. Got my nails done. White with black lines. Different.
 
Just as I was done, Hubby called and said he would go home with Tater.
 
I drove to Walgreens to get my Prednisone prescription. 

I drove home. I was very tired. 

At home, I had more chicken breasts and rice. Then we watched TV for a while. 

We went to bed at 10PM.

I took 1 Benadryl to help me sleep thru the night.


 
 

No comments: