Wednesday, February 09, 2022

WEDNESDAY / DR APPOINTMENT / REAL WARM NICE DAY

WEDNESDAY
2-9-2022
 
 
 
Up at 2AM to potty. Then back to bed.
 
Hubby got up at 4AM and sat on the sofa until the dogs got up at 6AM. He let them out for potty.
 
I got up at 6AM and dressed.
 
Went to kitchen and made lattes. Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.
 
Hubby was really tired. He sat on the sofa for a while.
 
Then he got dressed. I reminded him to do cat litter.
 
I put clothes in washer. Took out clean clothes to hang up.
 
I had a blueberry muffin for breakfast.
 
Left dogs at home and Hubby drove me in the Dually to the Mesa View Medical Group. Saw our Dr. He will give me a referral to a Rheumatologist. Write prescription for my Lupus. Write prescription for Hubby for sleep.

We drove home. Hubby dropped me off. I put Tater's grey sweatshirt on him. 

TATER IS ACTUALLY STANDING BETWEEN US FOR HUGS!!!

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 9:10AM. 

Dr's Nurse called me later and said they will give me a recommendation for a Cardiologist in St George.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV. 
 
Justin with Got Water came at 1:30PM and looked at the water hook-up in the garage so he can put in the water softener. He said he can do it at 10AM tomorrow. 

I did more bookwork.

Sinaloa Lawn Care came at 2:44PM. Neighbor ASSHOLE was still being an asshole and yelled at them for blowing because Fussy Whiny Boy just washed his car. What a piece of shit! Put the fucking car in the garage. 

I did more bookwork. I tried calling Sue's Bookkeeping Service in Mesquite, but got a wrong number. They must be out of business.

Tried calling Walgreens, but nobody answered. Hubby's meds are there, but not mine.

Hubby & Tater got home at 5PM after stopping to get groceries at Walmart.

Let the dogs outside to potty. Tater was SO hungry he ate all the dog food in the kitchen that I put out for Wilson.

I helped Hubby move the file cabinets in the garage. We moved some other stuff around. 

Then Hubby warmed up his EXPENSIVE DiBella left-overs and had dinner at 6PM. 

Need to give Tater a bath. He has black dirt all over himself.

Hubby was exhausted. After eating dinner, he sat on the sofa all night. 

Tater was exhausted and slept on the recliner in the living room. I covered him with a blanket.

We watched Automotive shows.

I was REALLY hurting and took a hot bath. I took several aspirins but it did not help with inflammation. I went to bed early at 9PM.

Hubby came to bed at 10PM.

No comments: