Thursday, February 24, 2022

THURSDAY / VERY COLD / TATER STAYS HOME

THURSDAY
2-24-2022 




Hubby woke me up at 2:30AM by hitting me in the nose. He flung his arm out, thinking I was out of the bed. So I got up and went to the front room to sleep. He had been snoring since he came to bed, so I could not sleep well.

He got up with the dogs to let them outside. Then he took a gummy. He went back to bed and slept. Tater came in the front bedroom with me and slept on my butt all night. It was very warm.

I got good sleep.

Up at 6:15AM when I heard Kokopelli pull their truck & trailer in front of the house again. Still working on neighbor's swimming pool. Then heard the big trucks going past the back of house with rocks.

I went to the master bedroom and woke Hubby up. 

I got dressed and made lattes. 

Hubby got up and warmed up dog's breakfast. 
 
I have a slight pain behind my right eye, but not bad after Infusion.  

I got the shower ready and turned on the heater in the bathroom. 

After breakfast for the dogs, Hubby took a shower with Tater. I helped dry him off. I made the bed. 

I put the dirty clothes in the washer and started it. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I washed the comforter. Several times. It was filthy.

Hubby got a packages from the front door via USPS delivery. It was the new Air Fryer cooker that I had ordered. Hubby had dropped ours yesterday and it was broken.

We watched morning news. Invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Insane.

Then Hubby put the brace on my left leg. He cleaned cat litter. He left at 8:30AM. 

Hubby stopped at Walmart to wash his truck (again) after yesterday's rain. 

He wanted me to call him because he lost his phone in the truck!

I did bookwork. Did bank transfer deposit. 

Let the dogs out. Let the dogs in.

Casey came at 4PM to pick up his boxes from Kill Devil Diesel.

Hubby got home at 5PM with groceries from Walmart. 
 
Put away groceries. 
 
Hubby put chicken in Yoshida's to marinate. He had a Taco & Burrito from Del Taco. 

Watched new Alien Resident on TV.

I went to bed at 9PM. Exhausted.





No comments: