Thursday, February 10, 2022

THURSDAY / NEW WATER SOFTENER / KOKOPELLI MEETING

2-10-2022
THURSDAY 
 

 

Up at 4:30 to potty. Hubby already on the sofa in the living room.

I went back to bed. 

Awake at 6AM. 

I got up and made lattes in the kitchen. Hubby fed tuna to the kitties. He warmed up breakfast bake for the puppies and fed them.

Puppies outside to potty.

I did bookwork and transferred deposit. Then I ordered parts from eBay for Hubby. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I put laundry in the washer and started it. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and loaded dishwasher. I cleaned off the counters in the kitchen. I vacuumed house.

Hubby took his boxes from UPS/Fed Ex/USPS out to the truck. 

We loaded puppies into Dually and drove to Wendy's, but Brenda was not there. Some other older woman was being trained by manager. Yuck.

Got breakfast sandwiches and came home. 

Hubby took Tater's red & Black sweatshirt and put it on him. I hugged Hubby at the driveway. They left at 8:30AM.

I called Walgreens to check on my prescription. Gave them new medical info. He said it would be done in 2 hours.

I did bookwork.

I put laundry in dryer. I put away clean dishes. 

I vacuumed out the garage for Justin to install the new Water Softener at 10AM. I moved my car out to park in front of the house. 

They did NOT arrive at 10AM. They finally got here at 11:30PM and worked for 1 hour. Had to turn off water. They left at 12:45PM.

Then I did bookwork. 
 
Really NOT feeling well. Lots of LUPUS aches & pains. Had to sit on the sofa with a heating pad. 

Wilson was in and out all day. Very nice sunshine, warm day.

Walked down to get mail. Said hi to Mark as he was riding his bike.




No comments: