Wednesday, February 23, 2022

WEDNESDAY / COLD / SONOS SPEAKER / ENLIVEN INFUSION

WEDNESDAY
2-23-2022
 



I was up at 4AM to potty, then back to bed.

Hubby got up at 5AM. He sat on the sofa, ordering parts from Amazon for the shop.
 
I got up at 6AM. 
 
I made lattes. 
 
I got on Quickbooks and paid Payroll for the week.
 
I made the bed. Hubby put away the comforter.
 
I had a blueberry muffin for breakfast.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. He let them outside repeatedly.
 
I vacuumed. I put the ROOMBA in our bedroom and started it. I cleaned out the Roomba container afterwards.
 
Hubby brought in the many packages from USPS delivery. He opened the packages. I got the iphone cords that I had ordered last night.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. I put the red & black sweatshirt on Tater. It was really cold & windy outside. 
 
Chad came from Bulldog Pest Control to spray at 8:30AM. 
 
Hubby had the new SONOS Move speaker in his truck - it had been delivered to the shop.
 
I brought it inside after they were gone and put it together. Really good sound music.
 
I cleaned up cat litter. I put laundry in washer and started it. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I did more bookwork. I picked up dog poo outside.
 
At 12:30PM, Hubby called and wanted me to pick up Tater from the shop because he was "cold and whining". So I left Wilson at home and drove to the shop. 

Picked up the packages and mail from the mailbox on the way.

I took the packages to the shop. Picked up Tater. Hubby had a couple checks that I got and took to the bank. 

Drive-thru at the bank. Then drove home. 

At home, I unloaded all the mail and went thru it. Did some more quick bookwork.

It started raining heavily. Then at 2PM, I went down to Enliven Infusion - had to call Dr Rodney because I could not find it. It is across from the hospital in a unidentified building. They need signs.

Hubby got there a few minutes after me. 
 
We filled out paperwork then got our Infusions from the nurse & Rodney. I talked to Rodney about my Prednisone prescription. Asked him to call in some more. 
 
I went home. Hubby drove to the shop and helped the guys log into Quickbooks. He stayed there until 5PM when I had to tell him to come home. 
 
Hubby made chicken on the grille for me. He made mash potatoes, corn. We ate and I cleaned up dishes. 

I went to bed at 9PM. 
 
Hubby came to bed at 10:30PM.




No comments: