Monday, February 28, 2022

MONDAY / YOGI CLEANS WINDOWS & SCREENS / BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT

 MONDAY
2-28-2022
 
 

 
 
HOW can it already be the end of February. Seems like it was just the first of January the other day.
 
Up at 6AM on the dot. Dogs were restless and woke us up.
 
I had a horrible dream last night about working in a small, cramped office with lots of other people. So realistic. I dreamed in color, seeing vivid red chairs and a faded, yellowish vintage telephone. Creepy. WHY do I have dreams of WORK?
 
Then I got up and made lattes. Hubby let the dogs outside and then made breakfast eggs for them. He fed them. 

Hubby put tuna and cheese out for the cats. I cut up chicken and then Robert decided he wanted a piece. So I cut up a lot of tiny little pieces of chicken for them. Rattler came over and snacked, too. 

I put away more laundry. Started another load after Hubby got dressed.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to the bank.
 
Found that KR had put her dog on Instagram under echo.pnw

Such a cute little dog.

Hubby changed the o-rings in my teeth.

Hubby helped me put on my leg brace.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:33AM.

Yogi Window Cleaning got here at 9:10AM. They started cleaning windows outside and the screens, also.

Hubby forgot to change cat litter. I had to change it. Then I vacuumed.

I did bookwork.

YOGI Window Cleaning got done at 11:30PM. 

I put everything away, sofas pushed back, chair pushed back. Mini blinds lowered again.

Then I made latte. Sat down for 5 minutes.

I got Wilson in a collar. Took everything out to the car- packages, etc.. THEN I FORGOT MY PHONE!

Drove to the shop with Wilson. Transferred everything into the Dually.

Hubby called Doggy Day Care and they had space available for Wilson & Tater.

We drove to St George. We were early. Hubby dropped me off at United Hairlines. 

Hubby dropped dogs off at Doggy Day Care. Then he went to Moto Zoo, picked up parts and invoices that I had not received.

My hair took from 2:15PM (Brianne got me in early) until 1:30PM. She does SUCH GREAT WORK! My hair is soft & super straight again.

I used Brianne's phone to call Hubby. Then he picked me up. I did not recognize the old man in the truck, beard, and hat! LOL.

We drove to The Steel Yard to pick up steel. Drove to Costco and shopped there. Got money back because we used our Costco Rebates. Bought chicken from the rotisserie, rug for the shop, pillows for the sofas, tiedowns for the shop, batteries, clorox wipes. They did NOT have paper towels at all! Weird. On the way out we had to wait too long for the stupid check out people to look at our receipt. Damn. I am not stealing anything. What fucking idiocy.

We drove to the Feed & Farm store to see if they had mats, but driving by we saw they had nothing.

Hubby went inside by himself at Harbor Freight to look at safes - which he did not find any. I had to watch the steel & rug in the back of the truck. 

We walked into the Dreamland Furniture next door and bought a sofa (electric but does not work) and a manual recliner for discount. Nice people there. Paid cash and the guy will deliver them both on Friday when he drives to Vegas.
 
We drove to Arby's, but had to wait in line too long. 
 
Then we drove to pick up dogs at 5:30PM. They were over-excited. Gave them water in the truck.
 
Drove the opposite way to leave. Tried to do another Arby's on the other side of town, but it was too busy. 

So we just drove back to Mesquite. I was very hungry.

Stopped at the shop so I could get my FMF and drive home. I loaded Wilson into the car. As soon as I got into the car, I had intense cramps. I got out the bottle of Aspirin and took about 7. I turned on the heated seat and it felt better.

Got home and could not put car in the garage as the barn doors are still on the floor. So I parked and let Wilson inside after opening garage door.

I made a hot latte. Let Wilson outside for potty. Plugged in my DEAD phone.

Hubby & Tater got home about 30 minutes after we did. 

I had checked messages on email. Then I made some chicken, walnuts, and orange juice. Sat down on the sofa to have food. 

Also gave the dogs some treats. Chicken and cheese. 

Hubby was really having problems with his legs. He could barely walk. Put on heating pad and he took Tramadol. 

I started a load of laundry.

We watched M.A.S.H. on TV then I went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby went to bed at 10PM.

Hubby put laundry in dryer.

No comments: