Thursday, February 03, 2022

THURSDAY / STILL COLD & WINDY

THURSDAY
2-3-2022 



Up at 6AM. Still cold. Turned up the furnace. 

Got dressed. Let the dogs outside. Made the bed. 

I made fresh eggs & ham for dogs. They loved it. 

Made latte. Had a bagel with bacon. Fed the bacon to the dogs. 

I went outside to pick up dog poo.

I cleaned cat litter. 

Had to put moisturizing gloves on my hands & feet. My hands were so dry they were bleeding in the cracks.

Watched TV. Crocheted.

Picked up more dog poo.

I walked down to the mailbox and picked up lots of mail and packages.

Lots of packages came from Fed Ex, UPS, and UPS again.
 
Stretched my left leg again. It hurts again.
 
Monitored new employee today. He is acting odd at shop.
 
Texted Hubby about new employee. 

The last Fed Ex truck comes at 3:30PM and Tater howls from the front bedroom. I yell at him to shut up. The cat knocks my coffee off the holder onto the sofa. I have to clean it up. Towels, wiping, move the sofa. MY LEG IS KILLING ME AGAIN.

The Fed Ex guy brought 4 more boxes. I drag them inside.

I am exhausted. Dogs inside, Dog outside. This is tiring.



No comments: