Monday, January 31, 2022

MONDAY / HEALTHCARE APPT / MEETING RMOR GOAL

 MONDAY
1-31-2022
 
Up at 2AM. I was hot & sweaty. Turned heat down to 68 degrees
 
Up at 4AM. I was freezing. 
 
Up at 6:15AM. I got dressed. Hubby had already let the dogs outside.
 
I made lattes. 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.
 
He put drops in Tater's ears. 
 
I did the bookwork. Did deposits. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He vacuumed.
 
We made the bed. Hubby dressed. 
 
We watched morning News. 
 
At 8:15AM, I drove the FMF and followed hubby to the Pioneer Center. He parked the RV there. He got in the car with me. We drove to Wendy's and got a breakfast sandwich. Brenda was not there. 
 
We drove to the shop. Joe was already in the shop with the guys. Matt was there and we briefly talked with him. 
 
Then I left for my appointment. LeAnn & Steve brought their UTV down. I had to wait to get out of the parking lot because they were blocking the way out.
 
Finally got to my appointment at Healthcare and Jon made the phone call to DWSS. Got thru to caseworker at 1.5 hours! They advised I had healthcare coverage. 
 
Drove back home. Picked up boxes in front of house. Fed the dogs my breakfast sandwich. Took Tater down to the shop to play with Volk. They peed on things in the shop. Can't do that anymore. 
 
TATER & VOLK PLAYING AT SHOP

 
 
I took Tater back home with me.  

I watched TV for a while. Did bookwork. 

Then Hubby called me at 3:30PM and wanted me to come pick him up.

I left the dogs at home and drove to the shop. 

Drove Hubby to the Pioneer Center. He drove the RV home. I drove home in the FMF.
 
I put out the garbage can and collected all the garbage from the house. 
 
Hubby changed clothes and we called Joe. Picked Joe up at 6:30PM and drove to Golden West to have dinner. Joe had shrimp & baked potato. Hubby had chicken fried steak. I had the fish & chips with coleslaw. The meal was SO GOOD. Julie was our server.
 
We talked for a long time in the back room (non-smoking) before we left. Joe's right foot was VERY swollen when we left. He said he had been standing too much today.
 
Hubby complimented the chef before we left.  
 
We drove Joe to his camper at the shop.
 
We drove home in the FMF. Hubby plugged the RV in at the house and backed the FMF into the garage. 

Hubby accidentally locked the doors on the RV and it started beeping. He ran inside the house and got the keys to turn off the alarm. 

Hubby put air in my bike tires so I can bike while they are gone to King of Hammers.

 

No comments: