Friday, January 28, 2022

FRIDAY / NAILS / END OF WEEK

FRIDAY
1-28-2022

Up at 6AM to potty. Then back to bed for another 30 minutes. 

Hubby said he was up at 2AM and 4AM with Tater to pee.

Robert slept with us all night beside our pillows.

I rubbed Wilson's belly for 30 minutes before we got up.

I got dressed and made lattes. Fed tuna to the kitties. 

Put away clean dishes. 

There was no $ in the account to transfer. They are holding it over the weekend. Assholes. Should have been $5000 to deposit. We are going to make record #s in income and labor this month!

Hubby talked to Matt (formerly of MotoZoo) to come work for us.

Hubby got up and warmed up breakfast for puppies. Let them outside again.

Then I made a bagel with sausage for myself. Hubby and I sat on the sofa to watch morning News. 

Then we made the bed.

Hubby loaded tires that were delivered yesterday. Then he and Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM.

I started laundry. Put clean laundry in dryer. I started another load of dishes and cleaning up breakfast dishes.

I walked down to get mail at 10AM. Some guy was walking behind me, which scared me. He was flapping his feet on the ground. STILL WINDY TODAY.

I did more bookwork at home.

At 2:30, I left for my nail appointment.

I went over theMedicare & Healthcare Advisors and talked with their agent, Jon. He is great. Showed him the DWSS letter I received. He made all the phone calls. I then had to go to my appointment at 3PM with Andy GS Nails. 

Jon stopped in at the nail place just as I was getting done. I went over and he talked to me about what happened. I made another appointment Monday morning to get insurance settled. 

I drove to the shop. Talked to all the guys. Matt was there. I left his paperwork with him so he can fill it out. Ralph and Pat were there. 

I put Tater in the FMF and brought him home. He was really antsy and whiney. By the time we got home and I parked the car in the garage, he tore thru the house and outside. He had diarrhea. It was gross. 

Hubby got home finally at 5PM. (Ralph brought him home as Hubby left his Dually down at the shop so the guys could change the oil).
 
I was desperately hungry as I had not eaten all day and I wanted to have fish & chips. Pat had told us to go down to Golden West. So we left the dogs home and drove there but there was no parking and it was very crowded. I did not want to go inside. At the Casablanca (Pat said try the Casa Cafe) there were too many people there for the Balloon Convention. So we went to McDonalds. Got fish sandwiches, Big Macs, and Cheeseburgers with fries.
 
Drove home and had dinner. Gave dogs some cheeseburgers. 
 
We watched TV for a while. Both of us were falling asleep by 8PM so we went to bed.

No comments: