Tuesday, January 25, 2022

GARBAGE DAY / WINDY / PICKED UP RV FROM CAMPING WORLD

 TUESDAY
1-25-2022
 
Up at 5:30AM to potty. Back to bed. 
 
Sweaty hot again. Tired.
 
Hubby was up early and sitting on sofa. Dogs got off bed and he let them out at 5:45AM. 
 
Tater drank lots and lots of water. 
 
I got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was making eggs for dogs in kitchen.
 
TATER ATE BREAKFAST! 

I made lattes. I warmed up a bagel for myself. Hubby made himself burritos.
 
Then we sat on the sofa and watched morning news. 
 
Hubby got dressed and gave Tater his Claritin for his allergy and ear drops. Tater did NOT like ear drops. Hubby wants him to stay home one more day to make sure he is feeling good. Tater REALLY wanted to go in to the shop today. 

I brought in the garbage can. I looked inside the new trailer. Hubby is so excited about new trailer!

Hubby left at 8:30AM after loading parts. 

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and re-loaded & started dishwasher. 

I had left-over manicotti for lunch.

I walked down to get mail at 2PM.

I crocheted. 

WINDY ALL DAY. 

Hubby went with Chris to St George to pick up the RV from Camping World. Supposedly, they fixed everything. We will see.

I took Hubby's keys and drove to the shop. Picked up his keyring from his truck. Drove out to Scenic and met him at the storage unit. He put the RV in the unit.

I drove back in the FMF. Then dropped Hubby off to pick up his truck & trailer. We drove to Walmart and picked up more bagels, milk, coffee.

At home, I unloaded the car. Hubby drove to the Pioneer Center to drop off the parking permit that he had since Dec 30.

We had dinner. Watched the last episode of Resident Alien on Syfy for Season 1. 

I went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby came to bed at 11:30PM.

I was sweating and hot by 2AM. I turned on the fan, but it did not help me sleep. Hubby was snoring. 

I got up and worked on bookwork.

No comments: