Monday, January 24, 2022

TATER SICK / TATER TO VET /MANICOTTI / NEW TRAILER

 MONDAY
1-24-2022
 
Up at 5:30AM when the workers started driving by on the road with their heavy equipment.
 
Hubby had been up all night with Tater - he had to go out to potty 3 times from 2:30AM. 
 
Hubby sat on the sofa, on his iPad. Then he came to bed at 5AM. He got some sleep until 7AM. 
 
I was up at 5:45AM. 
 
I made lattes. I did laundry, I put laundry away.
 
I started Roomba in our master bedroom.
 
I started the fireplace as it was 40 degrees overnight. Cold in the house. 
 
I put Wilson outside and brought him in. 
 
I made bagel with cream cheese for myself.
 
Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for dogs. TATER WOULD NOT EAT. He is sick.
 
I did books until 10AM. 

I vacuumed behind armoire and in cat litter box. 

I crocheted. Very relaxing.

Tater slept most of the day. I covered him with his camper blanket.
 
TATER NAPPING IN THE SUNSHINE OUTSIDE
 
 
Hubby got home at 3PM. They got all their work done for the day.
 
He brought home a new trailer he had just purchased for RMOR. 
 
 
NEW CARGO TRAILER
 
Hubby called Fed Ex because they keep dropping off packages to the building next door. 
 
Left Wilson at home. Went to UPS to pick up package because they emailed they had a package. But they had no package.  
 
Stopped at MACU and deposited check for Casey's truck.

Took Tater to Vet. He got alert and happy when we entered the office. Saw a boxer there and Tater had to bark.

Waited for the Vet. Tater panting. He was turning pink everywhere.

Took Tater to the Vet. 

Vet said Tater looked to have Allergy. He gave him a shot, recommended Claritin, and ear drops. Said if not better in 2 weeks to bring him back.

We drove to Walgreens. Got candy, generic Claritin, and a Green Tea for me.

Drove home. 

At home we made manicotti. Hubby made garlic bread. I made a hot latte for me.
 
MANICOTTI
 

Tater laid down on the sofa and took a nap.

Casey called and said that people are coming tomorrow to look at Yellow truck

No comments: