Friday, January 07, 2022

FRIDAY / LUPUS FLARE

 FRIDAY
1-7-2022
 
Up at 7AM.
 
Had to take a hot bath due to bad cramps.
 
I made lattes. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. Wilson really liked the flavor and ate all of his right away.

We watched news on TV. Seattle had LOTS of flooding and snow. I-90 is closed at Snoqualamie and several other passes due to down trees, electric, and avalanche. I-5 is closed due to flooding. No way to get in or out of Seattle!

I started laundry before we left. I started dishwasher before we left.

We took the dogs in the FMF and drove to Wendys. Got breakfast sandwiches. 

Drove back home. 

Hubby loaded boxes into the FMF. Also a box at the front door that had been delivered. He took Tater with him to the shop.

I did bookwork. Did laundry. 

I went outside and picked up dog poo.

Dana L came over to pay $45 for reserving Willow Beach Campground.
 
Hubby got home about 6PM. 
 
We watched TV for a while.
 
I went to bed about 9PM. I had not been feeling well all day. LUPUS Flare.

No comments: