Thursday, January 27, 2022

THURSDAY / RIBBON CUTTING / WINDY

THURSDAY
1-27-2022
 
 
 
 
Up again at 5AM - way TOO early! I heard heavy equipment going by on the road that woke me up.
 
I got up and slept on the sofa.
 
Then Hubby got up and I put my contacts in and got dressed.
 
I did deposit to bank online. 
 
Hubby let the dogs out. He said Tater went out at 2AM TO POOP!
 
I made lattes. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. Wilson still won't eat.
 
I made a bagel with bacon. Then Hubby made a bacon & egg burrito. House stank like bacon cooking. Had to turn on fans & open doors.
 
We watched morning News. 
 
Put Tater's collar & sweatshirt on him. 
 
Hubby got packages from front door. I got my new hair curler.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:15AM. 

I did bookwork.

USPS lady came by and gave me one more box. It was my STASH tea that was finally delivered. Took 2 weeks to get. 

My computer randomly keeps dumping my deleted files back on to my C drive which should be deleted and/or stored on my new Seagate portable drive. It is frustrating.

I called Hubby. He gave me Pat's #. I called Pat. He said he can come over in the next couple days to check on it.

I walked down go get mail. Still REALLY COLD TODAY.
 
I went out to pick up dog poo.
 
I walked to get the mail at the mailbox.
 
Reminded the guys that they needed to be at the Ribbon Cutting at 1PM.
 
Got my Lancome order WITHOUT ANY FREE GIFTS. That shit is TOO expensive to purchase without any benefits or kickbacks being sent. "While Supplies Last" fucking assholes. 

Really windy today. Wilson was inside and out all day long. He doesn't mind the wind.

Wilson actually ate a piece of ham today! He is feeling better.
 
Had to turn the heat on at 5PM as it was getting colder outside. 

Hubby and Tater got home at 6PM.

Hubby warmed up dinner. 

I did bookwork and got ready check for deposit.

I sat down to watch TV with Hubby at 7PM.
 

No comments: