Wednesday, January 26, 2022

WEDNESDAY / NO SLEEP / BUNCO

WEDNESDAY
1-26-2022 
 
 
 
Up at 2AM. Could not sleep. Wide awake. 

I did some bookwork. Stirred up marshmallows into the lemon/lime jello salad.

I sat on the sofa and surfed internet. Got cold and turned on fireplace. Covered up with a blanket. 

Started getting sleepy at 4:30AM. Wilson & Tater came out to sniff me. 

I got and let them out when Tater barked. Hubby was up, too. I went potty. Hubby let dogs inside. We went back to bed. I slept until 6:30AM on the sofa when Hubby started to make breakfast for dogs.

I made lattes. 

We watched TV News until 8AM. 
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
Hubby cleaned up cat litter. 

I picked up dog poo. Wilson refused to eat breakfast. He went out and threw up bile. He is listless. On the sofa not doing anything.

Put Tater's grey sweatshirt on him and Hubby took him to the shop at 8:30AM.

I put away laundry.

ROBERT IN THE WINDOW


Wilson went outside and was throwing up again.

I did crochet. Got a USPS delivery at 9:30AM.
 
Did more bookwork.
 
I walked down to the mailbox to pick up mail at Noon. 
 
Had some diarrhea. Did not feel good.

Wilson slept on the recliner all day. I put the nice soft red blanket on it for him so he could relax. He went outside several times. 
 
I took a nap at 2PM-3PM. Really just passed out. Woke up sweating. I did not think I would be able to go to Bunco tonight as my stomach was upset.
 
Hubby called. He went to the bank to deposit checks. Then he came home.
 
I was feeling better, so I changed clothes. Black sweater, new jeans, put on make-up. Took Tater's sweatshirt off him. Let the dogs outside for potty. Tater drank a lot of water. He seems much better.
 
Tater & Wilson stayed home.  

Hubby and I went to play Bunco at Pioneer Center at 5PM. He paid $. Neither of us won anything but we had fun just getting out of the house.

No food at Bunco which does not seem fair because other activities are having food like the Craft Fair, Club Meetings, etc. 

We got home at 7PM. 

Had dinner. Then we were both exhausted and went to bed at 8PM.

No comments: