Saturday, January 08, 2022

SATURDAY / PUT AWAY RV / BRYSON BACK FROM CALIF /

SATURDAY
1-8-2022
 
Up at 7:45AM. We slept late!!!
 
I got up and dressed. Hubby was still in bed with dogs. 
 
I went to make lattes. Hubby got up and dressed. 
 
I let the dogs outside. 
 
Hubby made eggs for the dogs and fed them.  

I made the bed. 

I started laundry.

Hubby had to go to the shop as Bryson had called and was back from the California trip to pick up a truck. I took Hubby in the FMF to the Pioneer Center and picked up the RV. He took the RV down to the shop. There was some guy in a tow truck picking up a car from the neighbors and he was blocking our door. Bryson came over and helped me unload parts to take into the shop. Casey showed up.

Wilson and Tater stayed at home.

I drove back home and did bookwork.

Hubby called and wanted me to meet him at the storage guy's place in Scenic. So I loaded the dogs up in the FMF and drove out to Scenic via Riverside and past the shop. 

We picked up Hubby. He was taking all the food out of the RV so rats would not get into eat anything.

Then we drove to the Scenic store and Hubby went inside to buy lottery tickets.

We drove to the Dog Park and let the dogs play. There was no other dogs for a while, then some people brought their dog & a ball so Tater played until he was exhausted. Some Labradoodles came in to the park. Penny & Copper. Then we left.

Drove to Flying J. Hubby went inside to get chicken. Ralph came over and talked for a while.

We drove home. Ate lunch.

Hubby sat down and watched TV movie.

Put away laundry.

Hubby took the Jeep and I drove the FMF to Mike F's house. Stopped to talk briefly in the street to Steve & Judy, neighbors. Dropped off the Jeep and keys. Then I drove us to Chrome Nails for our 4:30PM Pedicure. 

Got done with Pedicure at 6PM, Hubby paid. We walked over to Smith's to get milk and chips.

Hubby drove home. We came around the back way that is now open.

Gave treats to dogs and let them out for potty.

Watched The Last Picture Show on Amazon Prime. 


 

No comments: