Saturday, January 29, 2022

SATURDAY / WEEKEND / LOTS OF WORK

 SATURDAY
1-29-20-22
 
 
I was awake at 3AM, went potty. I was sweating, so I turned down the heat to 69 degrees.

I laid in bed awake for a while, petting Robert.
 
Hubby woke me up at 6:45AM.  

I got up and dressed. Made lattes.

Hubby let the dogs out for potty. He made breakfast eggs for dogs. They ate them up. Both dogs are feeling better. 

Hubby accidentally dropped the bacon grease on the floor. Dogs came to lick it up. I put dogs out. Hubby cleaned it up.

We established an account online for Q-books that will be Employee only.

Down to shop with dogs. Stopped to see ALL the balloons. More than any other year.

MESQUITE BALLOON FEST 2022



Guy picked up UTV. 

Casey stopped in. Then Pat came by and stopped. Then Dean came to fix the framework on the inside door that blew open with the wind the other day.

Then Chris came to the shop. 

Faye & Janet stopped and said Hi. They had seen us drive past while they were across from the Casa at the Bus stop (with Rory & Trudy). 
 
Brandi & Addie stopped down to shop.
 
Left shop. Then get fuel at the gas station on the corner. Hubby went over to talk to 2 guys that he knew.

Drove to bank & deposited checks.

Stopped at UPS to drop off Amazon return.

Drove home the back way. 

At home, we did bookwork.

Ordered new RMOR pens, ordered new RMOR keychains. 
 
Left the dogs at home. Drove to Flying J and picked up the Jeep that Roadrunner Tire was doing for us. Hubby drove the Jeep and I drove the FMF to the shop.  
 
I stepped into the garage and tore my CALF MUSCLE in my LEFT LEG. Just like in Paris when I tore my right leg. I don't know how it happened as I just stepped down into the garage. Did not hyper extend it or anything! I am in AGONY.

Picked up Pat's truck and drove it to his new shop across from the Nursery. 

Pat gave us a tour of his new place. Looks really nice. I was limping everywhere.

We drove to Walmart and shopped. TOO MANY PEOPLE THERE TODAY. 

At checkout, it was crowded. Some STUPID FUCKING ENTITLED OLDER BITCH left her crap and walked off to get chips. Then she came back running. I should have told her to wait. She did not even say Thank you. Fucking old white cunt.

We drove home. 

Unloaded groceries. I put my leg up and had a heating pad on it.

Hubby talked to Jose while he was sitting on the back patio.

A delivery from Fed Ex came and it was more shelving racks we ordered. He put it in the garage.

Hubby made breakfast bake for the next 2 hours. Fan roaring, Lots of Grease, Internet went down.

Ordered some parts from Super ATV online. 

I submitted a Starbucks Rewards. 
 
I updated an invoice for Hubby. He ordered parts.  

We watched the first show of the 2nd Season of Resident Alien. Purchased it from Amazon Prime. 

Watched a couple 30 Rock shows.

Went to bed at 8PM.

No comments: