Sunday, January 23, 2022

SUNDAY / WASH DOGS / EMERGENCY UTV PICK UP

 SUNDAY
1-23-2022
 
Up at 5AM. I was so hot and could not sleep any more.
 
I think I sweated so bad last night because Hubby left the heat on 72 degrees last night. Too warm to sleep.
 
I took a shower and washed my hair.
 
I dried my hair.
 
Then I put towels in washer. 
 
Dried Tater's cover for the back of the truck.
 
I put laundry in washer and started it.
 
Hubby helped me put a splint on my toe. I accidentally broke it yesterday when we returned from Steve & Judy's house. When we came home, I lifted my foot and hit it on the screen front door. Klutz!
 
I put away clean dishes. Hubby got up. He sat on the rocking chair with a blanket. I had already turned on the fireplace. 
 
I made lattes. Then I made bagel with cream cheese & cheese omelette for myself. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 
 
I picked up dog poo outside. Lots of diarrhea for Wilson - probably Arby's from yesterday.

Hubby took a shower & washed Tater again.

We changed the bedding. I put the sheets in the washer. 

I loaded the dishwasher and started it. Cleaned off the counter. 

Then I cleaned the patio chairs & table. Hubby vacuumed. I put out the Roomba in the master bedroom.

Hubby sat on the sofa to find shelving that he needs for the shop.
 
WILSON RELAXING ON SOFA
WILSON & TATER RELAXING ON RECLINER TOGETHER
 
 

Hubby made himself nachos, chili, and cheese. 
 
We got down the Valentine's decor in our bedroom. 
 
GOSH, I HAVE A LOT OF ENERGY!
 
This just blows my mind. Feels like I am about 26 again! I can move, my knee does not hurt.

Then we washed Wilson at 11:15AM. I blew him dry and brushed him out really well. There were large clumps of hair everywhere on the patio. Hubby blew them off with his yard blower. He blew out the side patio, too.

Hubby sat down to watch Automotive shows at 11:30AM.
 
I ordered a heart decor for the table from Overstock. I ordered more Tresor in Love perfume from Lancome.

We watched TV for a while. 

Then Hubby got a call from a customer Dave N, that he had a tire come off because of loose lug nuts. So Hubby took off in the truck (AND FORGOT HIS PHONE) I got into the FMF and drove fast, but could not find him. He was going to Jose's yard to get the trailer. 

I finally drove to Jose's yard and gave him his phone. He had driven back to the house and we had missed each other.

I stayed home with the dogs. Around 2PM, Hubby got back. 

We went down to Walmart to get milk and batteries. Hubby was hungry, so he got Del Taco (and later regretted eating it & we stopped at Dairy Queen for Misty Freezes) Got back 30 minutes later. 

We watched Resident Alien from the SyFy channel that I rented on Amazon.

We watched that until 6PM. 

Then we watched 30 Rock.

I went to bed at 8PM. I was exhausted.




No comments: