Friday, January 21, 2022

FRIDAY / END OF WEEK / WAFFLES / LEMON & LIME JELLO SALAD

FRIDAY
1-21-2022
 
Up at 6:15AM. 
 
Restless night for me. Hot/Cold/Sweaty, lots of times up for potty.
 
I got up and made lattes. Made a waffle for Hubby with new mix. I added Vanilla to give it any kind of flavor? What is up with waffle mixes lately?
 
We watched the Sunrise. Just BEAUTIFUL.
 
SUNRISE FRIDAY 1 - 21 - 2022
 
 
Then I made the bed. I put away clean clothes. I got Tater's new sweatshirt out for him. I cleaned out the kitchen drawer. I have lots of energy!
 
Hubby got dressed. 
 
I went out to pick up dog poo. Hubby cleaned cat litter.  
 
I made lemon/lime jellow salad.

I put Tater's black sweatshirt on him so he can stay warm today.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM.
 
I vacuumed the house. Cleaned all the cat litter out of the cabinet. Cleaned the cat litter rugs. 

I washed the floors. I moved all the furniture and got the stains out from under the sofas. 

I had lunch - lemon/lime salad and latte. 
 
I curled my hair.
 
I walked down to get the mail at the post box.
 
UPS guy got here at 2:30PM and brought 4 tires. I put them in the garage & notified Hubby.
 
I watched TV for a while.




No comments: