Monday, January 17, 2022

SUNDAY / FEEL BETTER

SUNDAY
1-16-2022

Up at 6:30AM. 

I made latte for Hubby, breakfast for myself. Bagel with cream cheese, OJ, Tea.

I let the dogs out for potty. 

I put away clean dishes. 

Hubby got up at 8AM. 

We changed the bedding. I took the bedding to wash. 

Watched TV until it got warmer. 

At NOON we took the dogs to the Dog Park to play. Tater tore around running for quite a while. The Labra-Doodles; Penny and Copper were there and quite playful. After they left a black dog came for a while, then another black tall dog that loved to run, then the Boxer that likes to play. WE FORGOT OUR THROW BALL AGAIN. I will have to put it in the truck permanently.

We left there and drove to Walmart. Hubby went to get more OJ, and he got buns & hamburger.

At home we let dogs out for potty. 

Hubby made his hamburgers. 

I watched TV.

Put away clothes. Put away dishes. 

I cleaned the countertop and the stove. 
 
I vacuumed the front room and then Wilson's dog bed because it was covered in dog hair.
 
We watched TV.
 
I rented Pirates of the Caribbean. 
 
We watched Clint Eastwood movie Hang Em High on Pluto. 

Went to bed at 11PM.

Up again at Midnight. Wilson threw up twice. Once in the hallway and another on the rug in the dining room. I had to clean it up and let him outside. He had upset tummy. When he returned he was OK and got on the bed to sleep again.

No comments: