Wednesday, January 12, 2022

WEDNESDAY / VERY WEAK

WEDNESDAY
1-12-2022
 
 
Head burning, more diarrhea. Can't sleep. Nightmares.
 
At 4AM, I was up and put water & ice in a bowl to soak a washcloth. Put it on my forehead and felt much better.  

Up at 7:15AM.  Got a nice sleep from 5PM.
 
I made latte for Hubby. 
 
I put dirty clothes in washing machine. I folded clean clothes and put away.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & let them out for potty.
 
I helped make the bed with him. Ran out of energy.
 
Hubby did cat litter. 
 
He took Tater to work with him at 8:30AM. They stopped at the Post Office to get keys for the mail box at the shop. Pick up another package? Hubby called to say woman at Post Office would not help him find package. I sent him the # for the package. He said he spilled coffee in the car. 
 
Justin, the plumber, and his associate came at 11:30AM to fix the hot water heater. The elements had burnt clean thru. It was $250.
 
I rested most of the day.
 
Moved the Xmas boxes out of the way. Found that my Xmas recipe book had water on the bottom of it and it had made a STAIN on the granite. Great. One more thing. 
 
Hubby got home late at 5:30PM after stopping at Walmart. 
 
He made spaghetti for dinner. 
 
I was very tired and tried to rest on the sofa.
 
We watched TV. 
 
Then I went to bed early at 8:30PM.
 
Hubby took a shower at 9PM and gave Tater a bath. I helped dry Tater off. It was exhausting.
 
Hubby finally came to bed at 10PM.
 

 
 


No comments: