Tuesday, January 04, 2022

TUESDAY JAN 4

TUESDAY
1-4-2022
 
 
 
Hubby put the garbage can out last night, but I panicked and thought he had not. 
 
I made lattes. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. He let them out for potty.

Hubby changed cat litter. 

He left at 8:30AM for the shop. Tater stayed home because it is cold and he was not feeling 100% yesterday.

I did laundry and cleaned breakfast dishes. 

I made the bed. 
 
I did bookwork. 
 
Let the dogs out for potty.
 
RATTLER SLEEPING ON CARDBOARD BOX
 
 
Another pigeon was stupid enough to hit the window. It died. Bled a LOT. I went out to clean it up in a garbage bag and put it in the garbage can. Had to clean up the blood with Mr Clean.
 
I watched TV.
 
Penny from Farmer's called and had finally got a Rep on the phone. Had to argue with them because they could not provide proof that the vehicle was insured. Refused to verify my address to send me out proof that there WAS a policy. I finally had enough and hung up.

Penny called back and I apologized that nothing could be done. She was very understanding.

I put away clean laundry. 

Vacuumed the house. 

Hubby finally got home too late at 4:30PM. 

We took the check and his UPS returns, but forgot my shoe box to Zappos. Saw Chris driving the Jeep up the hill, so we turned around. Hubby picked up the box. Chris parked the Jeep. 

Then we drove to the bank, but could not deposit check at MACU. Have to take it to drop off at America First. 

We drove to UPS and returned boxes. 

Drove to America First, but it was closed. Hubby was pissed because it said OPEN everywhere and lights were on! Incompetent people.

Drove to the shop and stamped the back of the check. 

Drove home. 

At home, Hubby stood outside talking to Dave for another 30 minutes.
 
Hubby finally came inside. He made the filet tenderloins in the oven. He made mashed potatoes. It was a nice dinner.
 
 

No comments: