Wednesday, January 05, 2022

WARMER TODAY

JANUARY 5 2022
WEDNESDAY




Got up at 6:30AM. I am so hung-over and tired with taking the Benadryl to control my outbreak of blisters. I itch everywhere. 

Made lattes.

Hubby was on the sofa with his iPad. 

He made breakfast eggs for dogs & let them out for potty.

I started the laundry. Then I had to get on the computer for the Payroll today.

I also got Hubby's deposits ready for the banks. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM for the shop.

I did bookwork all day.

Did laundry and put it away.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher. Put them away.

I walked down to get the mail later.

Opened the doors to let fresh air inside as it was 60 degrees outside today.

Hubby got home at 4PM. 

He brought milk, eggs, cereal from Walmart. He stopped to get sandwiches at  Subway. 

We ate dinner. 

I took Benadryl and Melatonin and went to bed.

No comments: