Monday, January 03, 2022

JANUARY 3 2022

JANUARY 3 2022
MONDAY
 
 
Awake at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up. He was making breakfast eggs for dogs. He let them out for potty.
 
I got up at 7AM.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Tried to make a waffle again with the Krusteaz pancake mix that Hubby bought yesterday. Still tastes like cardboard. Can't even taste the buttermilk.

I picked up dog poo outside. 

Helped Hubby make the bed. 

I put hot water for the birds outside. The water had frozen again last night. 

Hubby talked to one of his customers on the phone. Nobody respects the business hours!
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. Hubby said he had to stop at Ace Hardware to pick up some sound proofing for the Jeep that his customer had called about. 

I put out clean dog water. 

I put away clean comforter. It was finally dry.
 
I took down Xmas Decor. 
 
I did more bookwork.
 
I put a load of laundry in washing machine.
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 4:30PM.
 
Hubby gave Tater treats to eat. Tater is out-of-sorts; tired and listless.

Hubby made tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwich for dinner

I have been having diarrhea all day, so skipped food.

Sat down to watch Wild, Wild West.
 
Tater is sitting completely on top of Hubby while on the sofa.

Hubby walked down to get mail at 8PM.

I filed the Nevada MBT online.

I went to bed at 9PM.


No comments: