Tuesday, January 18, 2022

TUESDAY / COLD / GARBAGE DAY

 TUESDAY
1-18-2022
 
 
Dogs were up at 1AM; Hubby took them out to potty.
 
Awake at 4AM.  I had to potty and was too hot.

Up at 6AM. 

I made lattes. Hubby let the dogs outside for potty then he made breakfast eggs and fed them. 

I put laundry in washing machine. 

I walked down to the mailbox with mail to send L&M Welding invoice & Yogi invoice. 

Hubby helped make bed. 
 
Cleaned breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
Watched morning News. 
 
Hubby put out Garry & Dawn's garbage can as their outside lights were on and they are gone.
 
Put Tater's red plaid sweatshirt on him then he & Hubby left for shop.

I did bookwork.

I watched TV. 

Hubby and Tater got home late at 5:45PM.

Hubby made himself dinner. He gave treats to the dogs.

We watched TV.

We went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: