Thursday, January 06, 2022

THURSDAY / EYE DOCTOR / KOKOPELLI DINNER

THURSDAY
JAN 6 2022
 
 
Wilson kept us up all night by whining and wanting to go poop. Hubby let him outside twice. Then we found POOP in the living room and spare bedroom. I JUST HAD THE CARPETS/RUGS CLEANED!!!
 
Up at 7AM. 

I made lattes. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. 

I made the bed. Hubby cleaned the cat litter. 

I started laundry.

We watched morning news for a while. President Biden was addressing the nation about the Jan 6 2021 riots.

Hubby left for work at 8:15AM. He left Tater here at home.

Hubby has to rent a trailer at Ace Hardware so Bryson can go to Sacramento and pick up the truck he bought. 

We still have not received the Tire Changer that should have been delivered yesterday.

I left the house at 10:45AM. Stopped to pick up mail. Had to go back and get the boxes that arrived for the shop. Then I drove to Walmart for my Eye appointment.

After getting done with the eye appointment, I drove to the RMOR shop and dropped off boxes. I gave a ride to Chris up to Roadrunner Tire so he could pick up a Bronco. 

Then I drove home.

Gave the dogs snacks, unloaded everything from the car. 

I felt tired, exhausted. Can't think. In a fog. The Lupus is getting worse. My eyesight is getting worse. I am so depressed and tired that I can't put away the Xmas decor into boxes. 

Hubby called at 3PM and I went down to pick him up from the shop.

Bryson took the Dually to Sacramento to pick up the truck that Hubby bought. 

I took the dogs with me and we had to return BACK to the shop because Hubby forgot his cell phone.
 
We came home and UPS delivered lots of boxes. Hubby put them in the garage. 
 
Found out that Matt M from Motozoo does not work there any more. 
 
We changed clothes to attend the dinner party for Kokopelli UTV Club. 
 
I wore black jeans with my nice Hurache shoes to match, with a black & white striped silky top. 
 
Went to the Wolf Creek Lodge Golf Course restaurant. Parking was totally full. Got there at 5PM. 

Hubby went to get drinks. TINIEST Kahlua & Cream that I have ever seen. Two sips.

We sat at the table with LeAnn and Steve, then the owners of  D&P Performance in Cedar City. Stacy and her husband. Really nice younger couple. 

We had an awful dinner. Mostly pasta. Chicken and Prime Rib that was cold. Au Jus was cold. Potatoes were cold. A weird spice cake for dessert?

Guys gave a speech about Short Wave Radio that WENT ON FOREVER. They must have talked about nonsense for 45 minutes that had NOTHING TO DO WITH UTVs!!!

We left at 7:30PM

Came home. Let the dogs outside for potty.

Watched TV. Went to bed at 9PM.
 
 


No comments: