Tuesday, January 11, 2022

TUESDAY VERY SICK

 TUESDAY
 1-11-2022
 
 
VERY SICK
 
Hubby stayed home with me again today.
 
Diarrhea is tapering off after taking meds. Still feel VERY WEAK.
 
I did an application for Wheel Pros for Hubby. Lost all my energy.
 
Found out that USPS is NOT delivering to the shop. 
 
Hubby left at NOON to go down and sort it out. They are holding all his USPS stuff. 
 
Hubby returned couple hours later. I rested and watched TV.

Hubby brought McDonalds for the dogs, picked up packages at USPS. Stopped at shop.

We watched Superships on TV. I fell asleep on the sofa. 

Hubby made rice for me (bland BRAT diet). I made Lavender tea. 
 
I went to bed at 8PM. 
 
Hubby finally came to bed at midnight. 
 
Hours later, I got up and he had left the heat on 74 degree and left the TV on. I had to search everywhere for the remote. It was under a pillow. 
 
Went back to bed. 
 

No comments: