Monday, January 17, 2022

MONDAY / MUCH RECOVERED

 MONDAY
1-17-2022
 
 
Up at 7AM. Felt like I could have slept another hour. It felt like I had a healing sleep.
 
Hubby came in to greet me good morning. He had been up a while.
 
Hubby took a shower. I let the dogs outside for potty.
 
I made latte for him.
 
Hubby made the breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
I started laundry. I put away clean dishes. 
 
We watched TV News from Vegas. 
 
I put Tater's sweatshirt on him. Hubby cleaned the cat litter.
 
Hubby packed all his boxes in truck. He and Tater left at 8:30AM.
 
I did more laundry and put it away. Washed our comforter.
 
I loaded dirty breakfast dishes in dishwasher. 
 
I made a bagel with cream cheese. Drank more Orange Juice.
 
I did bookwork. Put away clean clothes. 
 
Picked up dog poo outside. 

Did bookwork all day.

Finished bookwork late afternoon.

Watched TV - CSI Miami re-runs.
 
I put away laundry.
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 4:30PM after stopping at Walmart for more yogurt.
 
We watched TV movie - CBGB which was pretty interesting. 
 
Went to bed at 9PM.


 
 

No comments: