Wednesday, January 19, 2022

WEDNESDAY / PAYROLL

 WEDNESDAY
1-19-2022
 
Up at 6:30AM. I heard Hubby putting away dishes and banging around in the kitchen.
 
I got up and dressed. 
 
Made lattes. 

I put laundry in the washer.

Hubby let the pups out for potty. They barked at the Kokopelli workers in Garry & Dawn's yard that were working on their pool.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs, fed the dogs.

Hubby ate his egg breakfast on the sofa and watched morning News Vegas. 

Tater & Wilson had their after-breakfast nap.

We got Tater dressed in his grey sweatshirt. Hubby loaded USPS boxes into the Dually. I helped him load boxes. Then they left for the shop at 8AM.

I went out to pick up dog poo.

A concrete truck came and pumped concrete into Garry & Dawn's pool.

I put laundry in dryer. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I put Roomba in the master bedroom.

At NOON, I am exhausted. I have to sit down and put a heating pad on my back. Everything hurts and I am falling asleep

By the time Hubby gets home early at 3:30PM with Tater, I cannot function. 

Tater barely has the energy to walk thru the door. Hubby said he was sleeping in the backseat all the way home.

I nap on the sofa for 1 hour. Then I go to bed at 6PM.

Hubby leaves his phone on and it starts BEEPING with text messages, so instead of having strength to get out of bed, I tried to call him on his cell phone and turn it off.

Instead, he is in the front bathroom - SHITTING. He screams at me about his phone. So he comes out of the bathroom, cursing because now the dogs have gotten off the bed and are barking at him.

He picks up his phone, spills my milk that was sitting on the side table.

Then he comes in to see me and I tell him to turn off his phone as it is bothering me.

He screams. 

I scream back.

I try going back to sleep.

Hubby finally comes to bed at 11PM.

No comments: