Saturday, January 15, 2022

FRIDAY AND STILL RECOVERING / NAILS / WALMART

FRIDAY
1-14-2022


Did bookwork.

Did laundry. Put it away.

Put away clean dishes.

Walked to mailbox and got mail. Delivery boxes for shop.

Left Wilson at home. 

Drove to shop. Dropped off boxes. Hubby not there. He was with Pat, then went to bank. He took Tater. 

I ran into Amy & Jay at shop. Talked to Casey & Chris. Mike got there as I was leaving.

I went to get nails done. 

Stopped at shop afterwards. 

Hubby gave Chris a ride to get Ranchero at car show. 

We met at Wamart. As I was parking some stupid girl almost walked into the car because she was walking & looking at her cell phone with her head down.

Got groceries. I started to get REALLY tired. 
 
Drove home. Hubby loaded groceries in his truck. 
 
Unloaded groceries at home. 
 
Wilson was SO EXCITED to see Tater home. He squealed.
 
We made dinner. Leftover pasta for me with OJ,  and bagel.

I went to bed at 6PM. Hubby came to bed at 10PM.


No comments: