Wednesday, March 17, 2021

ST PATRICK'S DAY / HUBBY LEAVES FOR BRONCO STAMPEDE

WEDNESDAY
3-17-2021 



Up at 7:30AM, Hubby was already up and watching TV. He had warmed up the breakfast bake eggs for the dogs and fed them. 

Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I made the bed. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby left with the truck & camper. Went down to the shop to change oil on the Dually.

He was there until Noon and stopped at Walmart on the way back to get a cane for me and bath salts. 

Neighbor asshole was out picking at his palm tree (after ignoring their backyard for 2 years) and Wilson started barking. Neighbor said "I'm sorry", but I ignored the asshole.

He packed his clothes and things into the camper. Loaded the UTV on the trailer. 

The dogs opened the front screen door and ran down the street. I got the remote and clicked Tater back. Hubby was out talking to neighbor - Mark. 

I put dogs in kennel.

Hubby left at 1PM. 

I went inside and let the dogs out of kennel. 

I put dogs in back yard. 

Hubby called at 2PM to say he was in Vegas. 

I called Hubby at 3:30PM. He was in Kingman, AZ.


No comments: