Thursday, March 11, 2021

CLOUDY, COLD, WINDY / HUBBY AT SHOP

THURSDAY
3-11-2021
 
 
 
Awake at 6AM to potty, but back to bed. We slept in bed until Robert jumped up to join us. Probably wanting his morning tuna! Got out of bed at 8AM. We slept late!
 
Hubby made dog breakfast. I made the bed. Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I went outside with water for the bird bath, but it was still clean, so I watered plants with the gallon of water. Then I was picking up dog poo when I saw they had runny diarrhea. I had to get the hose from the front of the house and spray their poo down because I could not pick it up. I went around the front of the house to come inside. Had to ring the doorbell and Hubby let me inside.
 
Hubby made himself a burrito. I made a cheese omelette. Hubby fed the dogs.

Hubby cleaned up the cat litter. I started laundry. Hubby got dressed and left at 8:30AM. He had packed the step bars on the back of the Can-Am so he could take them to the shop and install them on Jay & Amy's Jeep.

I took a photo of him as he left.
 
I went inside to order a lint catcher for the dryer. 
 
I watched TV for a while. I put cream on my feet. 
 
Dogs stayed outside and played for 2 hours. Then they came inside at 11AM. 
 
It was getting cloudy and very cold outside. Going to rain.

It rained at 1PM, I had to bring the dogs beds under the patio. Then the sun came out for a few minutes.


No comments: