Tuesday, March 09, 2021

RETURN FROM CAMPING

RETURN FROM CAMPING
TUESDAY
3-9-2021 








Returned home at 3PM. Gave fresh water to dogs. Let them out for potty. I had to potty.
 
Hubby unloaded most stuff and I put things away in the fridge and put clothes away.

Started laundry. Started dishwasher.

We had boxes from UPS on the front door. Hubby brought them inside and I opened them. We got the new tongs we ordered, I got a sweatshirt. 

Hubby got his order from Automotive Assassins.

He gave Wilson a bath in the sink. Then he left while I dried Wilson on the back porch. Tater went inside the house to nap on the sofa.




Hubby came back briefly while I was doing laundry. He had to get his trailer to haul Jay & Amy's side/side to the shop so he can work on it tomorrow.

It got cold, so I turned on the heat. 

Dogs waited for Daddy to come home.


No comments: