Sunday, March 07, 2021

SPRING VALLEY STATE PARK AND ECHO CANYON STATE PARK

SUNDAY
3-7-2021
 
 

 
Already March. This year is racing by already.
 
Up at 7AM. Tater was restless last night.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Made Strawberry cream cheese omelette. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. He made extra eggs for the camping trip.
 
Hubby ate breakfast and watched Saturday Night Live. Dogs went outside and sat in the sunshine.
 
I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and put them away. I cleaned the counter top. I made the bed. 

We wrapped Tater in the comforter while he and Wilson played together for a while in our bedroom.

We looked at the map where we are going. Spring Valley State Park and Echo Canyon State Park.

At 9AM, Hubby went to the shop in the Can Am to make weiner sticks for us and a pokey-stick made out of re-bar to tend a campfire. 

I did bookwork. Gave fresh water to the dogs & cats. Filled dog food bowl.

Gave fresh water to the birds at the bird bath. Picked up dog poo.

Hubby got back at 10:30AM. We took the FMF down to Jose's yard to pick up the truck & Camper.  I followed Hubby back. Tater was in the truck with Hubby. I was holding Wilson while he stuck his head out of the car. Listening to music.
 
Beautiful sun, clouds in the sky as we went to get the camper.
 
 BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKY & PINK CLOUDS

At home, I parked the car. Wilson had to go outside BAD. He had diarrhea. I had to clean him up. Hubby loaded the camper.

ROBERT SLEEPS ON THE SIDE TABLE




No comments: