Wednesday, March 31, 2021

HUBBY TO SHOP / STRING ART BUNNY

WEDNESDAY
3-31-2021 
 
 

 

Up at 7AM. Hubby put Tater outside for potty.

I got up and made the bed. Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby fed Tater breakfast eggs. 
 
Then we watched morning news on TV. Hubby watched Automotive video on his iPad so he could do his work at the shop today.
 
I started laundry.
 
I cleaned up dishes and started dishwasher.
 
Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I helped him load tools into his truck.
 
He left at 9:50AM.
 
 I worked on String Art bunnies. I took down the St Patrick's display and put up the Easter display at our front entryway.
 

 

Tater went inside and outside all day.
 

 

I washed the comforter. 
 
Soaked my feet. My cuticles and feet are SO DRY. Like somebody sucked the moisture out of my body!

Hubby got home at 5PM. Tater was excited to see Daddy home.

I went to get mail. Just junk mail.

We watched Star Trek.
 
 I filled out paperwork and emailed for a wholesale dealer account for trailer parts.

I took a hot bath at 9PM.


No comments: