Saturday, March 06, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / GROCERIES AT WALMART

SATURDAY
3-6-2021 



Up at 7AM again. Hubby was still in bed. He got up first and let the dogs out for potty.

I made the bed. Then had to put Tater's blanket in the wash because he had sucked on it last night.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Took fresh water out to the birds. Picked up dog poo.

Dogs were fed by Hubby. He made them eggs for breakfast.

I baked my cream cheese whipped eggs in the air-fryer. Hubby made his burrito.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. Then left at 8:30AM. 

I finally finished my Garland. 

Dogs kept going outside to spend today in the sunshine.

An ambulance came to Prominence around Noon and the dogs barked at it.
 
I ordered Anti-Gravity chairs from Kohls to put on our camper. 
 
 Hubby got home at 3PM. 

I warmed up my bacon wrapped chicken. 

We watched TV for a while.

I needed to go get green ribbon and we drove to Walmart with the dogs in the FMF at 6PM. 

Got groceries. Lots of assholes not wearing masks. Hubby decided to be an ass and have problems loading the cart, so I just walked away because some idiot was standing right across from us in line without a mask.

I got out to the car and waited for Hubby. He was moody. I told him that I don't want to stand around idiots not wearing masks.

We drove home and unloaded groceries. Watched a truly awful stupid movie on TV called Boss Level. We ended up stopping it 1/2 way thru and going to bed at 9PM.


 
 


No comments: