Saturday, March 13, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / YOGI CANCELS DUE TO RAIN / RAIN

SATURDAY
3-13-2021
 
 
 
I lifted Wilson into bed at 4AM. I check the time on my clock.
 
Up at 6AM. Had to take a hot bath because EVERYTHING hurt. 
 
Hubby stayed in bed and slept with the pups.  

I sat in the living room on the sofa with a towel around me and watched an Amazon Prime show called The Map of Tiny Perfect Things it was ok, but took a long time to get to a point.
 
Hubby played with Tater on the sofa.
 
HUBBY PLAYING WITH TATER
 

I let the dogs outside. Hubby got up.

He made eggs. I made the bed. 

I got dressed. In my new jeans. That fit REALLY WELL since I have lost weight. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. After Hubby fed the dogs breakfast eggs and made his burritos, I made my cream cheese omelette. 

We sat on the sofa and watched TV.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed cat litter.

I washed clothes and put them in the dryer. I decided to wash the comforter and Tater's blanket. 

I put the Roomba in our room to clean. Hubby finally got dressed and watched a Video on YouTube about how to work on a UTV today.

Then at 9:30AM, I took Hubby down to the shop. Dropped him off. I stopped to talk with Eric and Lupe's assistant at Lupe's shop. They petted the dogs.

Then I came home, made another latte. Started another load of laundry. Picked up dog poo.

I watched TV.

I made a grocery list. 

I did more laundry. I put away clean dishes. 

Was tired. Tater fell asleep on me. 

Washed our comforter twice because it was really dirty and stinky.

Hubby got home at 5PM. He worked hard on installing a winch into a Can-Am. 

He changed clothes and made steak for dinner. Then he sat to watch Automotive shows on TV.
 
I went to get mail. 

I kept drying the comforter. The comforter finally dried and I put it on Tater - it was very warm. Tater liked it while he was sleeping on the sofa.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: