Tuesday, March 16, 2021

RAIN & CLOUDS / LOTTERY TICKETS / SMITHS

TUESDAY
3-16-2021 
 

Up at 7AM. Heard Hubby making breakfast for the dogs. He warmed up the breakfast bake in the microwave and fed dogs. 

I felt like somebody had beaten me up; felt hung over. I was still tired. 

I got dressed. Came out to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby left all his mugs at the shop. 

I warmed up the other half of the omelette that I had made from yesterday. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows. 

I put laundry in washer and started it. I cleaned up kitchen and breakfast dishes. I started dishwasher. 

We went to cash in the $2 Lotto Ticket in Scenic at 11AM. Put the dogs into the FMF. 

Walked the dogs at the store. Tater ran up a pile of rock they had at the store.

Then we took the dogs to the High School in Mesquite and walked them there.

We stopped at Smith's. Hubby went inside to get milk. I gave the dogs water in the car.

We drove to pick up wood at Ace Hardware. I waited in the car with the dogs. Hubby had some wood cut to fit inside the FMF.

We went to pick up Hubby's camper & truck at Jose's lock-up yard.

Then we drove to Walmart, but I was too tired to go inside and we went home instead. It was already 2PM and I had not had much to eat for breakfast. I really needed food.

When we got home, we unloaded the dogs. Hubby brought the wood and milk inside. 

Hubby started to make some meat in the crockpot for his Arizona Classic Bronco Adventure. He was supposed to leave today, but Joe is having his transmission worked on in Phoenix and it is not done yet. Hubby thinks he will leave Wednesday afternoon instead.

Hubby went to get mail. My knee was hurting, so I could not walk.

We watched Murdoch Mysteries on Hulu for  a while. Then Hubby went out to make shamrock string art project for me with the wood he bought.

Hubby painted the walls with touch-up green paint.

No comments: