Tuesday, March 23, 2021

PULTE / SIGN RENTAL CONTRACT / TATER TO DOG PARK / GET ELECTRIC / CALLING TO BUY VEHICLE LIFT

 TUESDAY
 MARCH 23 2021
 
 

Up at 7AM. 

It was windy, cold, and cloudy today. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Made baked cheese eggs for breakfast. Hubby warmed up breakfast bake eggs for Tater and fed him. He made himself a burrito.

Hubby made the bed and got dressed.
 
I put laundry in to wash. Had to wash Tater's blanket again. 
 
ROBERT HELPS MAKE BED
 
 
We got a video of Wilson walking from the Dog Trainer. 

We watched morning News on TV. Boulder, CO grocery sore shooting.

Then I picked up dog poo outside. Put fresh water outside for birds.

I brought in the garbage cans for us and the neighbors. Hubby met me with the cat litter outside. Gary and Dawn are vacationing in Salt Lake again.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter and vacuumed. 
 
Hubby had to meet with Darryl, from Pulte and his manager to discuss the movement of the property.

I had to leave with Tater at 10:40AM to take him to the Dog Park. We hung out and I talked with Andrea and her mastiff Monkee (who limps).

Then Hubby called us at 12:15 and we left. Drove home.
 
At home, I had a snack and made another latte. 
 
Hubby got his new MILWAUKEE PROBE CAMERA.
 
MILWAUKEE PROBE CAMERA
 
 
We then headed down to the new shop at 120 Riverside, Suite C to sign the paperwork for Rental and meet the electrician. 
 
Afterwards, we drove out to Wendy's and picked up burgers. I was hungry. Tater was starved. 
 
Hubby got a phone call from one of the dealers he had contacted to buy a Vehicle Lift in Vegas. The guy sounded like he didn't know what he was talking about. Thought we were calling from Idaho (because of area code).

The burgers had mustard and mayo. I spilled cheese, mayo and mustard on my shirt. 

We drove home and I changed my shirt. 

Then we drove back down to Overton Power to get the electricity hooked up in Hubby's name for the business. He did not have to put a deposit down because he has GOOD BACKGROUND CREDIT with them. 

Drove back home. 

We watched TV. Both of us were exhausted from running around all day.

We ordered business cards, stickers, and pens. 

Jay came over and picked up Hubby so they could go down to the shop. We showed him around the house. Jay bought new tires and Hubby mounted them on the Jeep for him.

Hubby got back. We watched TV.

I took a hot bath. Went to bed at 9PM as I was exhausted. Hubby came to bed later. 

I woke up at Midnight with bad cramps. Plugged in heating pad and turned it on HIGH. At 1AM, I woke up sweating. Had to turn off heating pad. 

Robert was really concerned about me and slept next to my head all night.

No comments: