Saturday, March 20, 2021

GARAGE SALE DAY

MARCH 20 2021
SATURDAY




GARAGE SALE DAY AT SUN CITY MESQUITE

I was up at 6:45AM. Tater was already up and wandering around the house. I did not hear him get off the bed. So I got up, put his collar on then let him outside. I was prepared this time when the old asshole walked past the fence with his dog. Tater went to run and bark, but I clicked him and he came back immediately. The old asshole gave me a dirty look. Fuck you, old asshole.

Then I warmed up breakfast bake for Tater and fed him. I made latte & Nanogreens. 

I made the bed and started the Roomba. 

Then I took Tater for a walk over to Dave & Carmen's. Trudy and Rory were there with somebody, looking at the Garage Sale Stuff. I talked with Carmen briefly. Dave was talking with Trudy & Rory when Petey came over and attacked Tater. Carmen yelled at him. 

I decided it was best to walk Tater home. Some other people were coming with dogs. 

At home, I warmed up omelette left-over for myself and warmed up sausages. 

I watched TV for a while.
 
There were LOTS of cars going past with the Garage Sale in Sun City today.

Worked on my Easter garland. Accidentally cut my left index finger with the scissors. Had to put bandage on it. 

The wind started up really bad. About 30+ mph winds all day.

Dave came over with the tables and put them in the garage. They were done at Noon because nobody was coming by and it was too windy.

I watched a new show called London Kills. 

Tater and I sat on the back patio for over 1 hour while it was dark. 

We went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: