Sunday, March 14, 2021

SUNDAY / DOG PARK / DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME / OSCAR'S BIRTHDAY

SUNDAY
MARCH 14 2021
 
 

 
 
Up at 5AM. Had to potty. Tried to get back into bed. Robert was curled up in the middle of the bed, but Wilson took over my warm spot in the bed. I had to push Wilson over and did not have any room to sleep. I petted Robert for a while and he purred, but I was uncomfortable and got up.
 
Got dressed and sat on the sofa for a while, then was tired and slept on the sofa for a while.
 
Dogs were up at 7AM. I let them out.
 
Hubby opened a can of tuna for the cats. Then he started making breakfast eggs for the dogs. 
 
I went outside to pick up dog poo. Then I came inside and made a perfect cheese omelette. I ate a little, then Hubby finished it. 
 
I went to the office and made comparisons on how much refund because of the non-taxable unemployment on $10,200. We only get another $200 refund. Oh, well.

I found a mistake that H&R Block made on the Idaho taxes, so will have to adjust.

My credit rating went down TWO FUCKING POINTS because I dared to charge $200. OMFG.

Walmart at 11:30AM to get groceries. Then had to go to Smith's for SKIM milk because Walmart has no SKIM milk anymore.

Then to the dog park. Tater got SO dirty because there was mud everywhere. He bulleted fast into a German Shepherd. The shepherd just got back up. Tater tumbled head-over-heels and just continued to run.

Back home. Unloaded groceries.

Hubby made his tri-tip in the crock pot.

I cut fabric for Easter Garland.

Forgot about DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. 

We left the dogs at home and went to Reuben's house at 4:30PM for Oscar's birthday party. Lots of foods and cake. Was fun. Talked to Reuben Jr's wife for a long time.

Home at 7:30PM. Dogs were panicky. Gave them treats & let them out for potty.


No comments: