Tuesday, March 30, 2021

HUBBY AT NEW SHOP

TUESDAY
3-30-2021
 
 
 
 
Up at 7AM. I made the bed. 
 
I came out to the kitchen and made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Hubby let Tater outside for potty.
 
Hubby made eggs and fed them to Tater.  

We sat on the sofa and watched morning Las Vegas news. 
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. Started Roomba in master bedroom. I picked up dog poo. Hubby cleaned up cat litter. 
 
Hubby brought in the garbage can.
 
We loaded Tater in the truck and drove to get groceries at Walmart. 
 
Ran into Kathy there. Talked to Jose in the fabric department. I got flannel to fix Tater's pjs.
 
We came home and unloaded groceries.
 
I stayed home with Tater. Did bookwork. Did a String Art Easter Bunny.



 
Hubby got back at 3PM. He had talked with a guy in Idaho that wants to buy the house. 
 
UPS Brent brought Hubby's Waste Oil Drain Tank!
 

 
Hubby ordered more parts. Then he took Tater with him at 5:30PM to meet Jay at the shop to drop off his UTV.
 
Hubby returned at 6PM. We watched Murdoch Mysteries on TV. Hubby looked at videos on his iPad.

I went to bed at 10PM after taking a couple marijuana gummies.
 

No comments: