Sunday, March 21, 2021

HUBBY RETURNS HOME

SUNDAY
3-21-2021
 
 

Up at 6:45AM. I put collar on Tater and let him outside. It was quite windy.

There was no dog or old guy walking so Tater went potty and returned inside the house.

I made latte & Nanogreens for myself. Warmed up dog breakfast bake for Tater and fed him.

I made a cream cheese omelette and sat down to eat. 

Watched the rest of the London Kills. 

Tater went outside again for potty.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. 
 
I made the bed. 
 
I started the Roomba in the master bedroom.

I cleaned kitty litter. I vacuumed the house. 
 
TATER NAPS WHILE I CLEAN HOUSE
 

I started laundry. 
 
Hubby got home at 3PM. Tater was excited to see him. 
 
Hubby unloaded his truck and camper. Brought in the food from the fridge. 
 
He made spicy food and I could not sit next to him. 
 
Talked to him about his trip. 
 
We took Tater to the dog park to play. Then we stopped to get fuel in the FMF.
 
We drove home the long way. 
 
At home, I took a shower. I was exhausted. We watched a Dean Martin movie called Kiss Me, Stupid. It was awful. And a long movie.
 
Changed the sheets on the bed at 9PM. I was horribly tired. Finished watching the movie.
 
Hubby took a shower and we went to bed.


No comments: