Monday, March 29, 2021

GET BROKEN NAIL FIXED

MONDAY
3-29-2021 

 
At 4AM, Hubby let Tater outside to poop.
 
Up at 7:30AM. Hubby was still in bed with me. Tater woke us up. 

Hubby fed Tater his breakfast eggs. I made baked breakfast eggs, but they did not come out well. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo. I filled dog water in his bucket out back. Then I put fresh water in the bird bath.

Hubby sprayed Vinegar on the weeds in the front yard. I did bookwork.

At 11:15, I got Tater's collar on him and loaded him in the truck.

Stopped to get mail; mostly junk mail. Had to talk with Dave who was standing out front with Petey.
 
We had to go get my nail fixed at GS Nails. Andy fixed it very quickly.
 
We took Tater to the dog park. Then we drove home.  

Hubby took off with Tater to go down to see Ralph at Littlefield and help the guy up by Todd's.

They came back at 6PM.
 
TATER NAPPING ON THE SOFA
 

I took a couple marijuana gummies.

We watched TV - Murdoch Mysteries until I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: