Thursday, March 18, 2021

CLEAN HOUSE / NAILS / DOGGY PARK

THURSDAY
3-18-2021 




Up at 7AM. Wilson got on the bed. He was on his back, head on the pillow, I petted his belly. Tater pushed me out of bed. He has no awareness of his body space.
 
I got dressed and let the dogs out for potty Some idiot was walking his dog and Tater & Wilson ran to the fence. I brought them inside immediately. The old idiot refused to say a word to me. Fuck him.

I warmed up the dog bake breakfast and fed the dogs. 

I claened up breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher. Warmed up my 1/2 of the omelette I made yesterday. Had some sausage with it. 

Watched morning Las Vegas news.

I started laundry. Washed the cat blanket. 

I cleaned up cat litter. Threw away Tater's blanket in the kennel. It was stinky and torn.

I found a dead scorpion on the rug in the back patio. It was right next to one of the patio chairs. Gross.

DEAD SCORPION

Vacuumed the whole house. Cleaned the vacuum out. 

Got packages on the front porch from USPS. 

Watched TV Law & Order: Criminal Intent while working on my Easter Garland.

Then at 2:30PM, I got the dogs ready and put them in the FMF.

We stopped to get mail. Then we drove to get my nails done at GS Nails. Some idiot kid wearing a cowboy hat & looking like he belonged in Wyoming in an old pick up truck yelled at me "Ugly Car". People are such assholes.

So the dogs waited in the car while I got my nails done.
 
PINK NAILS
 

Then we drove to the dog park where they played for 30 minutes. 

Tater pooped. I had to pick it up. 

Wilson was ready to go. Tater walked thru the mud at the gate. Need to take over some rocks to make it not muddy. WHY is it so muddy at the gate???

At home, I gave them fresh water. Dogs barely made it the sofa and slept for the rest of the night. 
 
DOGS SLEEPING AFTER DOGGY PARK PLAY

 

Dee kept texting me all day about Vaccine appointments.

Hubby texted me. 

KR texted me a bit.

Still no Stimulus money in the bank. Sure wish our income tax refund would come from last year!
 
I had chicken salad for dinner.
 
I called Hubby at 10PM to talk with him. I went to bed at Midnight.



No comments: