Friday, March 05, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / KOHL'S JEANS / NAILS / POTTERY BARN DUVET

FRIDAY
3-5-2021
 

 Up at 7AM.

I made the bed. 
 
Then I went out to the kitchen and made lattes & Nanogreens. After Hubby was done making breakfast eggs and feeding the dogs, I made whipped cream cheese eggs. 
 
PERFECT OMELETTE
 

I made an omelette for Hubby because he had no tortillas for his burritos.

We watched morning News on TV.

Hubby packed his omelette in a plastic container. 

He cleaned out cat litter & vacuumed.

Hubby went to the shop today.

I ordered more jeans from Kohls. Then I ordered the duvet cover from Pottery Barn.

I worked for a long time on completing my St Patrick's Day garland. I just need a little bit more green ribbon.

RATTLER, MY ST PATRICK'S DAY CAT


Dogs stayed home with me today.

Hubby got back at 2PM. He took me to get my nails done at 3PM with Andy.

Got dark blue painted nails.My real nails are quite long. Andy was upset that I took a picture of them before he was finished.


 
SHORT PUDGY FINGERS; LONG NAILS
 

Hubby picked me up and we went over to the Dog park. Tater ran with his girlfriend Mila. The kids were there with their dog. 
 

 TATER, MILA, WILSON AT DOG PARK

Afterwards, Hubby took us home. I took the dogs inside and accidentally took Hubby's phone.

Hubby drove to Walmart to get groceries. He got back at 5PM.

He unloaded groceries.

I was feeling really tired. Slept on the sofa for a while.

I got up at 6PM when the cats were scratching at their boxes. It was a nice nice and Hubby kept the doors open.

I took a hot bath and went to bed at 7PM.

No comments: