Wednesday, March 10, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / RAIN IN FORECAST

WEDNESDAY
3-10-2021 
 

 

Awake at 6AM. Hubby had already gotten up at 5:45AM. Dogs were still in bed with me. 

I got up, made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby had already fed tuna to the cats. He was making breakfast eggs for the dogs. Then he fed them. 

I had to sit down because I was so tired. 

After breakfast, I cleaned up dishes and started dishwasher. I started the laundry.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo. It is cold outside. Supposed to rain today.

Hubby left at 9AM after talking with the neighbor, Dave in the driveway for 20 minutes. I took out his coffee, phone, and burritos to the FMF so he could drive to Walmart for milk.
 


 

Hubby called me and said Walmart STILL has no SKIM milk. OMG. This is an on-going problem for the last 2 weeks. WTF?
 
Hubby got back with milk from Smith's, cheese and turkey from the Deli at Walmart.
 
I did a couple loads of laundry and put them away. Put clean dishes away and did not another load.

I briefly did some bookwork on Quickbooks.

I sat around watching TV until NOON. I could not wake up today.

I contacted Walmart to leave a complaint about their not having SKIM milk. 

Hubby got home at 3PM. He changed clothes and put on shorts. 

We loaded the dogs (Wilson ran away from us in the garage) into the FMF and drove to get Pedicures at Chrome Nail Bar. 

There was an old guy there without a mask, thankfully he was at the end of the Pedicure chairs. Also, a couple young kids - girl and guy that were not wearing masks and seemed to be under the influence of something - drunk? drugs?

I picked out a color and as usual, the color I got was totally different. I hate the blue they put on me! 

We drove to Wendy's and picked up burgers for the dogs.
 
At home, unloaded dogs. They went outside to potty. I went to potty. Then we fed the dogs burgers and chicken pieces.
 
Lots of Amazon boxes for Hubby at the front door. He brought them inside. 
 
I got the other laundry out and put in my final load for the dryer. 
 
Hubby sat and watched TV.  

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: