Thursday, March 25, 2021

MEASURE SHOP

THURSDAY
3-25-2021
 
 

 
 
Up at 7AM.  
 
Hubby made the bed. He let Tater out to potty. With no collar. Tater was a good dog and no barking - he came right back inside.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made breakfast eggs for Tater and fed him.
 
I made baked cheese eggs and we sat down to watch morning News and eat breakfast.
 
I put the Flag outside as Hubby heard the drone, but it was actually Gary sanding on a door in his garage. I talked to him and he gave me a card that he recommended a doctor for my knee.
 
I started dishwasher after cleaning up breakfast dishes. Found Roomba in the extra bedroom under the bed. 

We got ready and loaded Tater in the FMF. I made snacks for the trip. Doggy treats & cheese for Tater, raisins and nuts for me. 

Then we drove down to talk with Pat. Hubby talked to him for over 30 minutes. 

Then we drove to Jose's lot to hook up the truck/camper to the trailer. Jose came and talked to Hubby for another 30 minutes.

By this time, it was 12:30PM. It was too late to go to St George.

So we drove home. I had Tater in the FMF and Hubby brought home the truck with trailer. 

I had a massive headache and was tired. 

Had some food.

Watched TV for a while. 
 
TATER WORKS ON 2 BONES FROM UPS
 

Hubby called on getting Vehicle Lift. He had to text the company 7 times to get an answer. 

I purchased Keychains as the Font company finally contacted me. I had to re-do the Logo and send it to the Keychain company as artwork.

Hubby got out his RMOR banner to see if it was the correct size for the building or if we have to order a bigger one. He thinks this one will do - have to put it up.

Then he researched getting barrels as a countertop for the showroom at the new shop. 
 
I emailed Provident to find out when we are getting the TITLE for the UTV.
 
I realized that we had not heard from Big Furniture about our chair.
 
I tried to find the receipt, but can't find it anywhere. FUCK.
 
 


No comments: