Friday, March 12, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / RAIN RAIN RAIN & COLD

FRIDAY
3-12-2021
 
 
Hubby woke me up at 2AM to potty. Both of us had to go. Then Hubby went out to the sofa to look at his iPad while I tried to go back to bed. I got up after realizing it was 2AM. 

We sat on the sofa. I made lattes, thinking we were wide awake for the night.

At 5AM, we both got tired again and went back to bed. Slept until 7:30AM.

Hubby let the dogs out. He made breakfast eggs for the dogs.

I made the bed. 

I tried to make breakfast eggs, but they burnt & I was grossed out by them. I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I AM SO EXHAUSTED.

Starbucks drive-thru got Egg Bites. Hubby got latte. Used $ instead of points.

Walgreens. Picked up Hubby's prescriptions.
 
Wilson discovered that he could sit in the rear 3rd seat! OMG.
 
WILSON IN REAR 3RD SEAT
 

I dropped Hubby off at shop. Saw Dean, Eric, Lupe.

Dropped off return to Pottery Barn at the UPS Store.

Drove home with dogs. 

Rained. Really hard at home. I put away laundry. Hubby left some paper in his pockets and it got all over in the laundry.

I watched TV. I was exhausted all day. 
 
Tater napped on my lap today.
 
TATER NAPS ON PILLOW WHILE ON THE SOFA
 

Ordered Cashews from Sam's Club.

Ordered Blue Earrings on Etsy.
 
I finished the 2nd St Patrick's Day garland and hung it up in my office.
 
I went to pick Hubby up at 5:30PM. I made a hot chocolate & Schnapps for Hubby. Loaded the dogs into the FMF. I forgot my phone at home. I turned up the heat & heated seats so Hubby would be warm.

Some idiot with Utah plates tried to swerve into my lane on the round-about. I had to honk at them.

Picked Hubby up. 

Drove back home by 5:45PM. Hubby changed clothes. I am getting more tired all the time. Have to go to sleep soon.


 

No comments: